On the process of oil milling, complete oil extraction process can be divided into mechanical oil pressing process and solvent extraction process. You are welcome to send us an email for more details of our oil plant. Professional oil press manufacturer AGICO can produce and supply high quaity oil extraction machines for both mechanical pressing process and solvent extraction process. Welcome to contact us for details and quotation about our oil extraction machines!
Mechanical Pressing Process(Screw Pressing Process)
Oil Expeller or called Oil Screw Press is the key equipment of oil screw pressing process. AGICO can professionally produce mechanical oil pressing machines for different requirements, the production capacity ranges from 10TPD to 2000TPD. Our continuous oil screw pressing can process almost all kinds of oil bearing materials, such as peanut/groundnut, sunflower seed, soybean, cotton seed, canola/rapeseed, mustard seed, castor, palm kernel, copra, corn germ, rice bran, sesame, flax seed, etc. Moreover, we could design specifically for each customer according to the different characteristics of different raw materials.
The mainly advantages of screw type oil pressing machine(oil expeller) has many advantages in oil extraction plant, such as better adaptability, simple technology, few supporting equipment, flexible production and the edible oil product features high quality, light color and pure flavor.
Below is the clarification of mechanical oil extracting:
- Single Pressing: Also called full pressing. The oil could be extracted as much as possible. The oil residual in cake is around 5-7%
- Prepressing: 70% of the oil will be extracted, the oil residual in cake is around 15-18%
- Heat Pressing: Cook the oil seeds before pressing in order to be extracted more oil
- Cold Pressing: Keep the temperature between 60 and 70℃ in order to prevent the protein denaturation.
3D Effect Drawing of Oil Pressing Plant
Basic Physical Oil Production Flow: Oilseeds Pretreatment (Cleaning, Crushing, Flaking) → Cooking → Screw Pressing → Oil Refining (Optional) → Storing.
Mechanical Oil Pressing Types
- Single Pressing (Full Pressing): Generally applied in small oil pressing plant. The key equipment is expeller by means of mechanical extraction. Double pressing is available for high oil content seeds, so that to achieve higher output.
- Pre-pressing: It belongs to mechanically oil extraction. It is mostly applied in large scale oil processing projects to process high oil-content oilseeds. Use screw oil mill machine (expeller) for pre-pressing to get initial oil. Then pre-pressed oil cakes will go through solvent extraction process.
- Hot Pressing: It means the oil plant includes cooking process. Hot oil pressing utilizes heat and mechanical pressure to extract oil from seeds and nuts. It is featured of high yield of oil recovery.
- Cold Pressing: Mechanically separating oil from raw materials through crushing and pressing. This oil pressing type uses only the application of pressure, without heat and any chemicals.
What Can We Do for Your Mechanical Oil Pressing Plant
- 24 hours reply since getting your inquiry.
- Installing & Commissioning team sending to local if necessary.
- Professional After-sales Service team to offer solution within 6hours since getting your operation problem notification.
Mechanical Oil Pressing Plant Machines
Solvent Oil Extraction Process
Oilseed solvent extraction is a process of solid-liquid extraction, by means of non-polar solvents. Solvent extraction process is widely applied in oil extracting for low oil content materials and pre-pressed oil cakes of high oil content materials. Solvent extraction plant is featured of high yield of oil recovery. As a professional manufacturer of solvent oil extraction machines, AGICO can supply solvent extraction plant with many advantages of low oil residual in meal, low consumption, high quality of the meal and fit for mass production. The capacity of our solvent extraction plant ranges from 300kg to 100MT and the refined oil product grade can reach to Grade 1, Grade 2, Grade 3, and Grade 4.
Basic sections of oil solvent extraction plant
- Solvent extraction by use of Rotary/Lop type Extractor
- Separating the solvent from miscella by use of Evaporator
- Separating solvent from wet meal by use of Desolventizer
- Recycling of solvent by use of Condenser
Solvent Extraction Processing Steps (Principle: Solid-liquid Extraction)
Complete oil and fat solvent extraction plant/line commonly consists the flowing steps:
- Preparation of raw material;
- Process of extraction;
- Desolventization of extracted material;
- Distillation of miscella;
- Solvent recovery by absorption;
- Meal finishing and packing;
Solvent Extraction Machines
- Extractor: Includes batch extractor (oil extractor) and continuous extractor (rotary extractor, loop type extractor, crawler type extractor)
- Desolventizer: SeparatIing solvent from wet meal.
- Evaporator: Separating the solvent from miscella.
Loop Type Extractor
Solvent Recycling System
Solvent Recycling System could reduce the consumption of the solvent and cost of production, ensure the safety of the production, and improve the quality of the products. It mainly includes the cooling of solvent steam, solvent & water separation recovery and the recycling of the solvent in the exhaust gas.
Horizontal Tubular Condenser
The Outside Cooling Tower
With decades of experience in oil processing industry, AGICO has become the leading manufacturer of oil pressing machine, oil extraction machine and seed oil extractor. We are specialized in designing & installing turn-key oil milling, oil refining and oil extraction plant for various oil seeds and nuts. Our oil extraction machines and oil presses are known for its high quality and competitive price. Possessing state-of-the-art solvent extraction technology, a technical team of experienced professionals, and skilled labor, we can ensure both quality and after service. If you are interested in our solvent extraction equipment or other oil pressing machines, feel free to contact us, we are always at your service!