The mechanical stamping briquette press machine is called punching biomass briquette machine. In a complete briquetting plant, mechanical stamping briquette machines are mainly used to compress loose biomass material into dense cylinder briquettes by the piston stamping force. In general, there are 5 diameter specifications of the biomass briquettes: 8mm, 10mm, 22mm, 30mm, and 70mm. As the cylinder briquettes with 8/10mm diameter are also called pellets, this punching briquette press is also known as biomass briquetting and pelletizing machine.
Parameters of Stamping Briquette Press
- Shape of Briquettes: Cylinder in any length.
- Diameter of Briquettes:70mm, 30mm, 22mm, 10mm, 8mm
- Suitable Biomass Materials for the Briquetting Machine: straw, grain shells, peanut seedlings (shell), cotton stalks, wood chips, sawdust, branches, bark, bamboo powder, wood wastes, forest residues and so on.
- Moisture Requirement: around 15%.
- Size Requirement: better to be less than 10mm (peanut shells need no crushing, but wood chips need to be crushed to less than 3-5mm).
- BriquettingCapacity: 0.7-1.5 T/Hour
- Raw Materials for Mechanical Stamping Briquette Press: Plant straw, grain husk, peanut shell, cotton rod, wood chip, sawdust, branch, bark, bamboo powder, timber, forest residual and household refuse, etc.
Advantages of Stamping Briquette Press
- Wide raw material availability: briquettes or pellets can be made from ag waste, straws, shells, stalks, sawdust, wood shaving, barks, forest waste, etc.
- Molding parts changes easy: you shift between briquetting and pelletizing in less than 10 minutes with only 1 person, largely ensuring daily capacity
- Durable wearing parts: special material and heat treatment process prolong the lifetime of die and punch of stamping briquette maker up to respectively 300-500 tons briquetting and more than 500 tons briquetting.
- Germany imported bearing and independent lubrication system makes the briquette maker reliable functionally.
Benefits of Mechanical Stamping Briquette Press Machine
Different designs of molding dies are available for meeting your requirement of briquetting with various kinds of raw material. No matter what feedstock you have, AGICO stamping briquettes maker is able to press them all into quality biomass briquettes.
In most cases, a raw material resizing facility, such as a hammer mill is required as a proper preloading size for a given biomass material, such as wood chips, is important for making quality briquettes. While, in other cases, you may also need a dryer to decease the moisture of your wet biomass feedstock to an optimal level. Compared with screw type briquetting press and hydraulic briquetting press, the requirement to material moisture of a stamping briquettes maker in more flexible, typically we ask our clients to control water content within range of 6% – 18%.
Biomass briquettes are clean, compact and convenient to burn. Compared with traditional fossil fuel, such as oil and coal, the briquettes emit very little CO2 to the atmosphere, they are totally renewable green energy. In addition, briquettes have a average longer burning duration due to its compactness. The uniform and standard shapes make briquettes easy to be packed and delivered.
Save your energy bill: it costs less than 50Kwh to produce 1 ton of biomass briquettes or pellets by AGICO stamping briquetting press. Compared with other biomass densification system, this is extremely low energy consumption.