The mobile pellet plant made from GEMCO integrates the processing functions of crushing, pelletizing, cooling and transporting into one complete pellet plan, can greatly improve the working efficiency remarkably and lower your cost for wood pellets production. When the mobile pellet plant is working, one operator can manage the operation of the mobile pellet plant by simply adjusting the operation buttons, which lowers the labor cost efficiently greatly. This patented pelletizing technology guarantees a flexible applicability, satisfying customers with different requirements for pelletizing.
GEMCO MPL 300 mobile biomass pellet plant is specially designed for middle scale of biomass pellet production. This mobile pellet plant is an integrated system with pellet mill and other supporting equipments. Unlike other traditional biomass pellet mill for sale, the mobile pellet plant is an all-in-one unit with hammer mill, mixer soil, zlsp 300 r-type flat die pellet machine, screw conveyor, cyclone separator, vibrating screen and electric cabinet. MPL300 type mobile pellet plant is highly efficient for making biomass pellets, wood pellets, and animal feed pellets, enjoying a wide application rage for the raw materials, including logs, saw dust, wood shavings, crop straw, mixed feed, etc.
Specifications of mobile pellet plant from GEMCO
|Raw material||saw dust, wood chips, crop straws, peanuts shell, hey, etc.|
|Pellet diameter||2.5 – 12 mm|
|Pellet density||0.6-1.2 t/m3|
|Capacity||*250-350 kg/h for wood, 350-500 kg/h for feed|
|Total power||41.25 KW|
Advantages of Mobile Pellet Plant from GEMCO
- It is convenient to move the mobile pellet plant around.
- Capable of processing many kinds of biomass materials including wood and agricultural wastes.
- The feeder and screw conveyor are designed with frequency conversion motors to better control the speed;
- Adopt Schneider electric parts.
The Benefits of Building a Mobile Pellet Plant
Based on our experienced practice in biomass pellets industry and customers’ feedbacks and requirements, the GEMCO MPL300 mobile pellet plant is designed with the advanced technology from abroad, beaming the charms of Europe and America style. This pellet plant is widely used to produce feed pellets and biomass fuel pellets. And it is consisted of hammer mill, mixing silo, pellet mill, cooler and other multifunctional machines, with appealing appearance satisfying various tastes and requirements from different customers.
- Wide Application Range: Any kind of biomass materials containing wood fiber, such as peanut shell, bagasse, castor shell, straw, sawdust, coffee grounds, rice husk, sunflower shell, cotton stalk, tobacco residue, leaf mustard stalk, bamboo, jute residue, tea residue, wheat-straw, palm shell, bean shell, coconut shell, dregs of decoction, and wood waste, etc.
- Applicability: This mobile pellet plant is flexible so that it’s convenient to move the plant out. And due to the delicate design, the volume of the multifunctional plant is small and favorable for transportation.
- The final wood pellets are widely used in heating and electricity industries as biofuel. Also, the feedstuff pellets can be used as the foods for cow, sheep, rabbits and other poultry.
- Performance of the mobile pellet plant: The mobile pellet mill with multifunction is consisted of the systems of crushing, separating, air feeding, mixing, moisture adjusting, pelletizing, sieving, cooling, conveying and packaging, etc. And also the frequency conversion technology is adopted to adjust the main parts. The whole working flowchart is reasonable.
- All of the electrical parts used are from the Schneider, so they are reliable. To ensure continuous production, the frequency conversion motors are installed in the feeder and screw conveyor to adjust the feeding speed.
FAQ about mobile pellet plant
How much is the decibels while the whole set of plant is on running?
The decibels of each machine on running are as follow: hammer mill is about 100 decibels, pellet mill 90 decibels, vibrating screen 90 decibels, fan 80 decibels, and elevator 80 decibels. All the statistics are estimated based on experiences but not on practical test, which can be recollected and verified on the trial running.
How is the whole set of the plant disassembled and packed into a 20 feet container?
If it is a 20 feet open-top container that is adopted, the elevator, cyclone and pipes can be dissembled and packed separately from the foundation frame while the others can be packed integrally with the foundation frame. If it is non-open-top container, further disassembling is necessary. The mixing chamber needs to be separated from the foundation frame and packed independently and then the others can be packed together with the foundation frame.
What’s the total power of the plant?
The practical total power of the plant is 41.25 kW. But this number does not include dryer and packing machine.